If you are visiting the Majorca resort of Porto Petro this year, you may be looking for some attractions that you can visit, especially on a day when the weather is not so good. A perfect choice would be the Mondrago Natural Park located close to the resort, and area of great natural beauty, with small sandy coves, scrubland, hiking trails and much, much more. Get away from your holiday villa, escape from the beaches and crowds on your visit to Porto Petro and get in touch with nature by visiting the Mondrago natural Park, start your trip at the Font de n’Alis visitor centre, close to Cala Mondrago, Majorca.
Recently Viewed Posts
- Carlisle Cathedral Cumbria 3 minutes ago
- Polperro Heritage Museum Cornwall 17 minutes, 22 seconds ago
- Tavira Attractions Pego do Inferno 40 minutes, 8 seconds ago
- St Austell Brewery Cornwall 40 minutes, 10 seconds ago
- Clovelly Lobster and Crab Feast Hartland Peninsular Devon 40 minutes, 13 seconds ago
Popular Tagsalcoy alicante aylesbury balearic islands barcelona beaches benidorm berkshire bideford buckinghamshire bury st edmunds cabo roig castles caves churches cornwall costa blanca costa brava devon essex exmoor national park golf great yarmouth hampshire hunstanton ibiza london majorca markets mediterranean museums music norfolk orihuela costa pilar de la horadada playa flamenca sports stoke mandeville suffolk valencia water parks weather wiltshire yorkshire zoos